Sacramento Attorney | Divorce | Family Law | Wills | Trusts | Probate | Estate Planning | Criminal Law | Business Law | Civil Litigation | Free Consultation
Meet with a licensed California lawyer at no charge to discuss your legal issue.
Our rates are reasonable and we do not charge our clients for every phone call or email.
We offer payment plans to fit within your budget.
SACRAMENTO DIVORCE ATTORNEY
- Dissolution of Marriage
- Separation and Mediation
- Child Custody and Modification
- Sole Custody and Joint Custody
- Physical Custody and Legal Custody
- Visitation and Parenting Time
- Child Support and Modification
- Spousal Support, Alimony, and Modification
- Martial Property, Separate Property, and Community Property
- Prenuptial and Post-nuptial Agreements
- Domestic Violence, Protective Orders and Restraining Orders
SACRAMENTO FAMILY LAW ATTORNEY
- Grandparents Rights
- Grandchildren Visitation
- Guardianship and Conservatorship
- Power of Attorney
- Domestic Violence, Protective Orders, and Restraining Orders
- Adoption and Surrogacy
- Paternity Testing
- Child Abuse and Negligence
- Juvenile Court Proceedings
- Foster Care
- California Department of Child Support Services Representation
- Child Protective Services Defense
SACRAMENTO CRIMINAL LAW ATTORNEY
- Criminal Defense and Plea Bargaining
- Felony and Misdemeanor charges
- Criminal Record Sealing and Expungement
- Criminal Trial Attorneys
- Crime Investigation
- Records Search
SACRAMENTO ESTATE AND TRUST ATTORNEY
- Probate Proceedings
- Distribution by Will, Trust, and Intestacy
- Last Will & Testament
- Revocable Trusts and Irrevocable Trusts
- Beneficiary Rights
- Pension Plans
SACRAMENTO CIVIL LITIGATION ATTORNEY
- Administrative Hearing Defense: Denial, revocation, or suspension of a California professional license; Violations of California or United States Welfare programs.
- Civil Rights: Violations of Individual's Rights.
- Protective Orders: Emergency Protective Orders and Domestic Violence Protective Orders.
- Defamation, Slander, and Libel: Character assaults.
- Discrimination: Housing and the Workplace.
- Invasion of Privacy: Intrusion into your personal or private matters.
- Personal Injury: Bodily injury from a car accident, slip and fall, property hazard, or a product.
- Bankruptcy: Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 discharge of debts.
SACRAMENTO BUSINESS LAW ATTORNEY
- Corporations: Formation, Modification, and Dissolution.
- Subchapter S Corporation: Pass-through tax advantages.
- Limited Liability Company: Limited loss for members.
- Limited Liability Partnerships: Limited loss for partners.
- General and Limited Partnerships: Agreements to enter into a business arrangement with others.
- Sole Proprietorships: Individual ownership of a self-operated business.