Dirty tricks can come back to haunt you should a California judge be made aware of a spouse’s actions. Think before you act, in the end, who will win – no one. Who will lose – your children.
The Law Offices of Edward Misleh, APC is a law firm that practices California family law and California divorce law. We represent clients in Northern California with services they need and deserve when addressing California divorce, child custody, spousal support, child support and community property. Call now our Lawyer Hotline. Call now 321-951-9164.
Dirty Divorce Tactics
Dirty divorce tactics can come in many forms and an unscrupulous spouse use these tactics to cause the party to incur unnecessary legal fees and court costs.
Due to the fact that a California Divorce can be a difficult process, those contemplating divorce are often hesitant to act or refuse to acknowledge that they are in a bad relationship. This leads to unhappiness and creates a tense atmosphere for those struggling with the idea of going on. One of the most common reasons why couples choose to stay in an unhealthy or unfulfilling marriage is because a California divorce can be a difficult process. Rather than take action, people often seek out ways to avoid divorce or invent reasons to justify remaining married.
Even after a California child custody hearing has taken place, there are still some dirty tricks that a former spouse can pull, such as:
- Limiting or denying the non-custodial parent telephone access to the child.
- Denying the non-custodial parent their visitation or rights or parenting time.
- Influencing the children by talking disrespectfully about the non-custodial parent to the children.
- Creating obstacles or difficulties for the non-custodial parent to attend the child’s extracurricular activities.
- Refusing to share medical, education, or other information about the child with the non-custodial parent.
CALL NOW TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
For more information about divorce, click on one of the following links: