Use a day counter to calculate the number of days, months and years between two dates. A day counter, otherwise known as a date to date calculator, is a handy tool that lets you estimate the number of days between dates quickly and without any hassle. For example, you can use it when counting the number of days between two dates. You will need this information when filing for divorce specifically, the time from your date of marriage to your date of separation. Calculating this time will give you the length of your marriage (the time you were actually married). You can also you the day counter to determine how long it will be until child support or spousal support ends.
Using the Day Calculator
Use the counter to calculate such things as:
- The length of your marriage.
- How many months before child support will terminate.
- How many months before spousal support will terminate.
- The number of days you have to file a response to a petition for dissolution.
- The number of days you have to serve papers on an opposing party.
This counter calculator calculates a duration, which is the number of days, months and years between two dates. You can click here to access the day counter:
CALL NOW TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT FOR A FREE CONSULTATION
For more information on divorce, click on one of the following links: