Contact us by either calling 916-443-1267 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Law Offices of Edward Misleh, APC is a Sacramento law firm located in Sacramento, California that represents clients in Sacramento, California and in Northern California with the services they need and deserve when addressing their legal matters. Our firm handles all aspects of family law, divorce, military divorce, child custody, guardianship, child support, spousal support, community property, estate planning, domestic violence, personal injury, auto accident, slip and fall, and civil litigation. Call now our Lawyer Hotline. We offer a free consultation to all new clients. Call now 916-443-1267 for your free consultation.
Contact us should you need assistance with a legal matter in one of the following areas:
- Family law: Obtaining or terminating guardianship, adoption, and juvenile proceedings.
- Divorce: Ending a marriage through divorce, legal separation or annulment;
- Military Divorce: Determining residency requirements, dividing military retired pay, thrift savings benefits, and addressing Tricare.
- Child Custody: Establishing or modifying sole custody, joint custody, legal custody, physical custody, parenting time and visitation.
- Child Support: Establishing, modifying, and terminating guideline child support.
- Spousal Support: Establishing, modifying, and terminating both temporary and permanent spousal support.
- Restraining Orders: Obtaining a domestic violence restraining order or a civil harassment protective order;
- Estate Planning: Drafting a will or trust instrument, probate, prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, and power of attorney.
- Personal Injury: Negotiating and filing lawsuits for bodily damages resulting from a car accident or a slip and fall injury.
When your matter requires significant legal involvement, it often makes sense to hire an attorney. But hiring a lawyer is not necessary for all legal matters, which is why you should first take advantage of the free consultation offered by Sacramento Attorney Edward Misleh. Additionally, located on our website are many court forms, with instructions, which you can download should you want to pursue your matter on your own. For more information see Hire Our Firm
CALL NOW TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT FOR A FREE CONSULTATION
For more information about some of the services our firm offers, click on one of the following links: