Sacramento Attorney Blog
Sacramento Attorney Blog includes discussions and information regarding family law matters and issues encountered during civil litigation provided by attorney Edward Misleh.
Sacramento Attorney Blog consists of posts in that are posted over time and not necessarily in chronological order, so that the most recent post appears first, at the top of the web page. Sacramento Attorney Blog is the work of a single individual, Attorney Edward Misleh, and covers the following subjects:
- Family law: Obtaining or terminating guardianship, adoption, and juvenile proceedings.
- Divorce: Ending a marriage through divorce, legal separation or annulment;
- Military Divorce: Determining residency requirements, dividing military retired pay, thrift savings benefits, and addressing Tricare.
- Child Custody: Establishing or modifying sole custody, joint custody, legal custody, physical custody, parenting time and visitation.
- Child Support: Establishing, modifying, and terminating guideline child support.
- Spousal Support: Establishing, modifying, and terminating both temporary and permanent spousal support.
- Restraining Orders: Obtaining a domestic violence restraining order or a civil harassment protective order;
- Estate Planning: Drafting a will or trust instrument, probate, prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, and power of attorney.
- Personal Injury: Negotiating and filing lawsuits for bodily damages resulting from a car accident or a slip and fall injury.